Sunset Yoga Hike
Friday June 16th 6:30pm
Join us at the base of Little Blue Job in Strafford, NH to bask in a magical Sunset Yoga Hike! We will combine the beauty of the earth with the beauty of our yoga practice by enjoying a short hike while practicing moving meditation, mindful breathing, and striking a pose where ever our hearts desire. We will enjoy a short class and a lovely savasana at the top while watching the sunset and taking in the beauty of Mother Nature. Bring a yoga mat or blanket and a water bottle. The class will be about 2.5 hours round trip.
Directions to trailhead from Dover:
- Get on the Spaulding and head North towards Rochester
- Take Exit 13 to 202 West
- Take a right off the exit onto Washington St
- Drive 3/4 mile and take a left onto Walnut St
- Drive 2.7 miles and then keep right onto Crown Point Rd
- Drive 5.5 miles and the destination is on the right.
*There is a trail head sign but it is not hugely visible until you come right up on it.